February 23, 2014 Leave a comment
The installation of Internet Explorer 10 requires an Internet connection download a set of prerequisite updates. You may download the prerequisite updates for offline installation of Internet Explorer 10.
The following are the list of prerequisite updates may require a system restart after installation. However, you can safely ignore individual restart requests and just restart the system after all the updates are installed.
1. 2729094 – An update for the Segoe UI symbol font in Windows 7 and in Windows Server 2008 R2 is available
2. 2731771 – An update that provides new APIs for conversion between local time and UTC in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2 is available
3. 2533623 – Microsoft Security Advisory: Insecure library loading could allow remote code execution
4. 2670838 -A platform update is available for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
5. 2786081 – Internet Explorer 10 does not save credentials for a website after you log off from or restart a computer that is running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1